Users as a key to the success of your company
On this day, Honest Strategy comes to the Redbility Innovation Center to talk about what makes a company successful, happy and sustainable over time. The users!
We will raise awareness of the importance of having a purpose focused on the final users. And this goes beyond working the customer experience (they don’t even call it a user) or working the user experience on the web or app, looking for conversions as the first and last aim This is not the way you obtain users and brand ambassadors, neither customers and income.
Limited places. Do not miss yours on this free admission seminar. Book it!
Tuesday, December 10, 2019
6:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
In this workshop you will take…
- Knowledge about what it means to have a purpose focused on the final users.
- Knowledge about the difference (also in its importance) between client and user.
- Real examples of successes and mistakes made by companies, products and services focused (or not) on their final users.
- Self-reflection regarding where you and your company are in comparison to your users.
- Inspiration for action and with a #UsersFirst mindset.
- 6:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. Attendees reception.
- 6:30 p.m. – 6:50 p.m. Presentation: How and why put your users first. #UsersFirst, by Héctor Robles.
- 6:50 p.m. – 7:10 p.m. Case 1: experiences with final users, by Xavier Costa.
- 7:10 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. Case 2: experiences with final users, by María Renilla.
- 7:30 p.m. – 7:50 p.m. Case 3: experiences with final users, by Mamen Perera.
- 7:50 p.m. – 8:10 p.m. Round table: Mamen Perera, María Renilla, Xavier Costa and Héctor Robles.
- 8:10 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. Presentation of the Honest Academy.
- 8:30 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. Networking with pecking.
Finished21 22 May
Finalizado21 22 May
Finished21 21 November
Finalizado21 21 November Find out
Key personal and professional reinvention
Reinvention to be happier, successful and sustainable over time as a professional.